Shipping & Delivery
Our current shipping charges are:
- Standard UK 2-4 Working Days – £4.99
- Priority UK 1-2 Working Days – £10.00
- Saturday UK Delivery – £20.00
- (EU)European Shipping Zone 1 (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain) 5-7 Working Days – £27.50, 2-4 Working Days – £60.00
- (EU)European Shipping Zone 2 (Finland, Hungary, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden) 5-7 Working Days – £30.00, 2-4 Working Days – £65.00
- (EU)European Shipping Zone 3 (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland) 5-7 Working Days – £35.00, 2-4 Working Days – £70.00
- (EU)European Shipping Zone 4 (Croatia, Greece, Malta, Romania) 7-10 Working Days – £45.00, 4-7 Working Days – £75.00
We reserve the right to change shipping methods and prices without notice.
All UK orders are sent either by Royal Mail recorded or tracked post or by Courier at our discretion.
Orders for EU delivery will be dispatched Monday – Thursday by Airmail or using international courier at our discretion.
Our flat rate shipping charges mean that no matter how many products you order, you pay the same price for shipping. In the event of factors beyond our control such as postal strikes or severe weather we will delay dispatch to avoid damage to orders.
As growers we take great pride in the plants that we supply and we’d hate to see our attention to detail undone by unsuitable packaging. All our plants are carefully packaged; wrapped in tissue paper and shipped in cardboard boxes with bubble wrap for void fill and added protection. This helps to ensure that the plants are not crushed in transit as would be the case if plants were shipped in jiffy bags. In addition to the protective packaging, boxes are clearly labelled as Fragile and containing Live Plants.
We ship most orders with RoyalMail using a tracked service. The parcels are tracked through the delivery network and RoyalMail provides delivery updates via email and/or text message to keep you up to date with the delivery process. Larger or heavier orders are shipped using a reliable courier service who are better equipped to deal with such items.