This website www.CraftyPlants.co.uk is owned and operated by:
21 Woodgreen Drive
Tel: 0161 820 8606
VAT Reg. No. 227 0904 23
Shipping & Delivery
All UK orders are sent either by Royal Mail or by Courier at our discretion.
Orders for EU delivery will be dispatched Monday – Thursday by Airmail or using international courier at our discretion.
Our flat rate shipping charges mean that no matter how many products you order, you pay the same price for shipping. In the event of factors beyond our control such as postal strikes or severe weather we will delay dispatch to avoid damage to orders.
Our current shipping charges are:
- Standard UK 2-4 Working Days – £4.99
- Priority UK 1-2 Working Days – £10.00
- Saturday UK Delivery – £20.00
- (EU)European Shipping Zone 1 (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain) 5-7 Working Days – £27.50, 2-4 Working Days – £60.00
- (EU)European Shipping Zone 2 (Finland, Hungary, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden) 5-7 Working Days – £30.00, 2-4 Working Days – £65.00
- (EU)European Shipping Zone 3 (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland) 5-7 Working Days – £35.00, 2-4 Working Days – £70.00
- (EU)European Shipping Zone 4 (Croatia, Greece, Malta, Romania) 7-10 Working Days – £45.00, 4-7 Working Days – £75.00
We reserve the right to change shipping methods and prices without notice.
All orders must be received via the website (craftyplants.co.uk) or by email. If any items ordered are out of stock, we will contact you to offer alternative products or to arrange a refund.
For security reasons we are unable to accept orders over the phone.
All goods remain the property of Hortivation until paid for in full.
We accept payment via:
Credit / Debit Card – Via Worldpay secure ePDQ on-line payment gateway. Customer card details are processed securely by Worldpay.
Paypal – Secure on-line payment facility (where a Paypal account is used, we are provided with the shipping address by Paypal, so please ensure that your Paypal shipping address is correct when using Paypal as mistakes cannot be rectified once the order has been shipped.
Cheque / postal order– made payable to “Hortivation” sent to the address above. (Please note goods will only be dispatched once the cheque has cleared.)
Bank Transfer – please contact us for details
We recommend that customers inspect goods upon arrival. We take great care to ensure goods reach you in the best possible condition but should a problem occur, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. If goods arrive damaged, we will refund/ replace.
For non perishable items, if the return is due to our mistake we will refund/ replace, however if it is due to customer mistake, there will be a 20% restocking fee deducted from the sale price and there will be no refund of shipping charges. As plants are a perishable item, we can accept no liability for customer mistakes in ordering.
In the event of items being returned to us following failed or refused delivery, these will be assessed on an individual order basis and we reserve the right to withhold all or partial payments to cover costs or loss / damage to items.
RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED WITH AN OFFICIAL RETURNS NUMBER
CraftyPlants is a registered trademark.